Pink Glove Photo Competition
Medline’s corporate mission is to improve the lives of patients and people by creating breast cancer awareness and promoting early detection. Back in 2009, Medline Industries, Inc. turned everyday exam gloves from green to pink and launched a breast cancer awareness campaign.
This year Medline made a very conscious decision to create more awareness for breast cancer through launching a Pink glove Photo competition.
Who can take part:
Everyone and anyone who works in healthcare
1. To register for the contest: Visit the Facebook page Pink Glove Photo Competition and email your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive 20 Medline GENERATION PINK® gloves via post.
(You will also get instructions on the Facebook page)
2. Take a picture with the pink gloves on. (Be creative / use your imagination, i.e. single person, groupshots, etc.)
3. Send the picture including the contest participant affidavit release form (legal documents) to: email@example.com
4. We will post the pictures on Facebook on October 3. The picture with the most likes during the contest period is the winner.
- August 1, 2016 - Period for the submission of entries begins
- September 26, 2016 - Period for the submission of entries ends
- October 3, 2016 - Voting Period begins
- October 19, 2016 - Voting Period ends
- October 21, 2016 - Winner announcement
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom
Voting will be open from October 3, 2016 through October 19, 2016. There is a limit of one vote per person per image during the voting period.
Votes are submitted by liking the image on the contest Facebook page.
The winning image will be featured as the cover photo on the contest
Facebook page. The image will also be used for all 2017 promotional materials that the sponsor deems appropriate both in print and on all medline.com European sites. We are looking forward to receive your photo.
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org